sábado, 7 de marzo de 2009

"One day, I go abroad to bigga hotel inna mornig. I go down to eat a breakfast. I tella waitress I wanna two piesses toast. She bring me only one piss, so I tella I wanna to piss on a plate. She said you betta go toilet. I say you no understand. I wanna to piss on a plate. She said you betta no piss on a plate, dirty sonna bitch. Y donna even know the lady and she call me sonna bitch. Later I go to a cafe. The waitress bring me a knife, but no fork. I tella her I wanna fock. She said everyone wanna fock. I say, you no understand. I wanna fock onna table. She said, you betta no fock onna table, you dirty son of a bitch. I fed up, so I go tona hotel to sleep. At hotel, I find no sheets onna bed. I call manager and tella him. I wanna shit onna bed. He said you betta no shit onna bed. You dirty sonna bitch. I go reception and lady say, Please calm down, peace on you! I say, piss on you too sonna bitch. I gonna back to Italy soon!"